St. Katherine, Aldgate
St. Katherine, Aldgate was an old parish church absorbed by Holy Trinity Priory in 1108. It should not be confused with St. Katherine Cree Church, which was established on Fenchurch Street in 1280.
MoEML has not yet added content for this page. The editors welcome solicited contributions from qualified authors. For more information see Contribute to MoEML.
Last modification: 2016-04-08 16:21:47 -0700 (Fri, 08 Apr 2016) (jtakeda)