Joiners’ Hall

roseAgas Map
roseList documents mentioning Joiners’ Hall
roseList variant names and spellings
Joiners’ Hall was built on the company’s property in Thames Street, some time between 1518 and 1551, on what is now 80 Upper Thames Street between Queen Street Place and Cousin Lane. Like many company halls, Joiners’ Hall was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666. See the description of Joiners’ Hall at the company’s website.
This article is a stub. The editors are seeking a full-length encyclopedia-style entry for this item. To contribute, see Contribute to MoEML.
Last modification: 2017-03-15 14:52:01 -0400 (Wed, 15 Mar 2017) (mholmes)
Export to RefWorks
RIS file (for RefMan, EndNote etc.)

MLA citation:

Jenstad, Janelle. “Joiners’ Hall.” The Map of Early Modern London. Ed. Janelle Jenstad. Victoria: University of Victoria. Web. 20 September 2017. <http://mapoflondon.uvic.ca/JOIN1.htm>.

Chicago citation:

Jenstad, Janelle. n.d. “Joiners’ Hall.” The Map of Early Modern London. Ed. Janelle Jenstad. Victoria: University of Victoria. Accessed September 20, 2017. http://mapoflondon.uvic.ca/JOIN1.htm.

APA citation:

Jenstad J. (n.d.). Joiners’ Hall. In J. Jenstad (Ed.), The Map of Early Modern London. Retrieved September 20, 2017, from http://mapoflondon.uvic.ca/JOIN1.htm

TEI citation:

<bibl> <author><persName><surname>Jenstad</surname>, <forename>Janelle</forename></persName></author> (<date>n.d.</date>). <title level="a">Joiners’ Hall</title>. In <editor><persName><forename>J.</forename> <surname>Jenstad</surname></persName></editor> (Ed.), <title level="m">The Map of Early Modern London</title>. Retrieved <date when="2017-09-20">September 20, 2017</date>, from <ref target="http://mapoflondon.uvic.ca/JOIN1.htm">http://mapoflondon.uvic.ca/JOIN1.htm</ref> </bibl>