Contribute to MoEML
Eager to contribute to MoEML? See the Contributor Guide to see how you can be part of the team. Already contributing? Keep up to date with our latest encoding innovations by consulting the Technical Guide.
- Contributor Guide
- Technical Guide
- Access Files from the Subversion (SVN) Repository
- Get the Most out of oXygen
- Understand MoEML’s Website and Document Structure
- Create a MoEML
- Read about our General Encoding Practices
- Link Content to Pages and Databases
- Encode a Date
- Encode a Primary Source Transcription
- Use the MoEML CodeSharing Service
- Consult the XML Identification List
This project is supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
Share | |