Fullers’ Hall (Billiter Lane)

Prior to the point at which the Fullers’ Company joined the Shearmen in 1528 and established the Clothworkers’ Company, the Fullers appear to have occupied a space that was, according to Victor Belcher and Martha Carlin, a hall with [an] orchard at [the] S. end of Billiter Lane, described in letters patent of 1619 as formerly having beek known as Fullers’ Hall (Carlin and Belcher 74).
This location has been added to the MoEML gazetteer on the authority of Carlin and Belcher’s gazetteer of 1520 London.

References