MoEML
The MapEncyclopediaLibraryStow
o
Last modification: 2014-09-29 14:33:18 -0700 (Mon, 29 Sep 2014) (mholmes)

Interesting Snippets

In 1587, moderately wealthy from the dye trade, Henslowe bought a property known as The Little Rose in St. Saviour parish, Southwark. On this land he opened several drink and game establishments, before opening the Rose Playhouse in 1587....Read more

News

New article on the Cockpit or Phoenix Playhouse publishedNew article on the Cockpit or Phoenix Playhouse publishedRead more

Tweets